Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

August and September S.L.A.N.T. box reveals!

Right before the new school year started Jameson from Lessons with Coffee started the SLANT Box for educators. This was a way for teachers from all over the world to connect with each other through emails and gifts. I signed up and so far it has been a blast!
During this process I have met some really great people! I wish I had more time to get to know these educators but my schedule has been absolute chaos. Which brings me to the double reveal of the SLANT boxes I received from Amanda (teacher and life blogger)  and Carol from Mrs. Cobb's Kinder Sprouts They put together some of the BEST packages!



Amanda sent me some of my favorite things to start the new school year. In my box I found fun shaped sticky pads, pens, stickers, and books. The best surprise was the coffee cup mitten that Amanda sewed for me and my morning coffees! She had just started knitting at the time and I think she did a great job on the cup mitten. Words cannot express how excited Amanda's package made me feel. My heart and cool hands thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. 



Well the secret is out, I love pens! Carol did an awesome job of putting together my September care package. She sent me some popcorn for my TV/ Movie nights, pens, a rocking orange tie (I LOVE it), and clear plastic badges. The plastic badges are huge help because they are something I wanted to use in my classroom this year to manage A. R. testing and never got around to purchasing them. Now thanks to Carol I have the badges to make my plan come alive! 

These generous and thoughtful boxes have left me feeling nothing but gratitude. I hope my SLANT boxes are doing the same for those I have sent them too. If you would like to join in on SLANT Box fun, head on over to Lessons with Coffee to get all the details on how sign up and meet new friends!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. It's like Christmas when the SLANT box arrives! So fun! Have a great weekend!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete